The Ouzoud Falls, located near the village of Tanaghmeilt in the Atlas Mountains, are considered the most magnificent and impressive waterfalls in Morocco and North Africa. Visitors can take a pleasant walk surrounded by thousands of olive trees to the top of the 360 ft (110 m) high falls, where they can circle the cascades and try to spot monkeys high up in the trees. On hot days, brave tourists can even swim in the valley's pools, though the water is icy cold.
• Drive through the picturesque Haouz plains, known for their olive groves
• Take in the stunning views of the Ouzoud waterfalls
• Walk down an unspoiled alleyway to the river
• Observe Barbary apes playing around the bushes and trees
• Savor a delicious Berber Tagine with the falls as a breathtaking backdrop
Located 170 km from Marrakech, the Ouzoud waterfalls are a popular attraction and day trip from the city. Visitors can reach the falls with a 3-hour drive, passing through the Middle Atlas section near the town of Azilal. There are various options for enjoying the falls, such as taking a short walk around them, riding local boats to cross the river, or trekking for 2 hours to reach the source of the falls. Visitors can also enjoy tasty local cuisine at one of the nearby restaurants. The Ouzoud waterfalls are a popular summer destination for Moroccans.
✓ Air-conditioned and comfortable private vehicle (4x4 or minibus)
✓ Professional and qualified driver
✓ Departure and return to your place of residence
X Optional guide
X Optional activities